Thursday, August 2, 2007
*cough* *cough*
I'm having cough lately :(
& there's an ulcer under my tongue which I feel so irritating whenever I talk.
Awww...
Cried in school again because of the damn visual literacy assignment.
I'm so pressurise as everyone had their ideas. It makes me sounds so pathetic and hopeless. Anw, lecturer said that he's going to give me another week to handup but I just wanna clear all my works as soon as possible. I hate being tied up by assignments & projects.
Went to Tampines Mall with Yvonne and Rongshan.
On the way to TM, we saw a shoes shop 无名店, saw a sandal & thought of buying it. Might get it some other day.
Bought A1 durian puff in da basement.
It's my first time eating it. And I'm loving it.
On the way back, I had a great conversation with Rongshan.
It was the first time, we had such a long conversation.
Went to Hougang Mall to get my registered mail and shopped at the popular.
I enjoy shopping alone. It's so carefreee.
Saw my bro's schoolmate with his gf and took the same bus back home.
They kept kissing each other even though everyone was looking at them.
*shake*My head is aching ever since I reached home!! Feel like sleeping yet I need to finish my wds.
*sigh*ps- ❤ doremon(:Labels: worst day in life
Signed off
11:35 AM